Charcoal Facial Soap
Give your face the feeling it deserves! Clean your face in pure luxury with Tamanu Oil and activated charcoal that can be used for oily and regular skin types.
Tamanu Oil is used for treating blemishes, Hailing rashes, soothing dry skin. Tamanu oil is an active ingredient used in many skincare products, including anti-ageing creams. The oil is rich in fatty acids, which can help keep the skin moisturized. It also contains antioxidants, which fight against damage from free radicals.
Activated charcoal can work like a sponge on your face to remove toxins and leave you cleansed. This makes it ideal for shine-prone skin. It also helps deep clean your pores and frees them from excess sebum, dead skin cells and oil.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
To extend the life of your soap, please use a well-draining soap dish out of the water to allow the bar to dry out between uses. Store in a cool place. Please avoid soap sit in excess water.
olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, water, sodium hydroxide, organic tamanu oil, castor oil, Indian clay, tea tree essential oil, activated charcoal.
- The soaps are handmade and slight differences in colour and size should be expected.
- We do NOT support animal testing and all of our products are tested on humans only.
- This product is Phthalate, SLS, and paraben-free.
- For external use only
- Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This soap is not recommended for people who have an allergic reaction to natural essential oils or fragrance oil.
- Before using, please test on a small area to see if any irritation or reaction. Discontinue use if irritation or reaction occurs.
*If you are local, enter coupon code FREE10 if you would like to remove the shipping fee and
arrange a pickup time. The pickup location is in Kanata, Ontario. To arrange a pick up tame
contact us using our contact page or email us at email@example.com*
Thank you for supporting our small business!