Charcoal Facial Soap
Indulge your skin with the luxury it deserves! Elevate your cleansing routine with our Charcoal Facial Soap Bar enriched with Tamanu Oil and activated charcoal, suitable for both oily and regular skin types.
Tamanu Oil is treating blemishes, Hailing rashes, soothing dry skin. The oil is rich in fatty acids, which can help keep the skin moisturized. It also contains antioxidants, which fight against damage from free radicals.
Activated charcoal can work like a sponge on your face to remove toxins and leave you cleansed. This makes it ideal for shine-prone skin. It also helps deep clean your pores and frees them from excess sebum, dead skin cells and oil.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE OF CHARCOAL FACIAL SOAP BAR
To extend the life of your soap, please use a well-draining soap dish out of the water to allow the bar to dry out between uses. Store in a cool place. Please avoid soap sitting in excess water.
INGREDIENTS OF CHARCOAL FACIAL SOAP BAR
Notably, this Charcoal Facial Soap Bar is composed of olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, water, sodium hydroxide, organic tamanu oil, castor oil, Indian clay, tea tree essential oil, and activated charcoal.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CHARCOAL FACIAL SOAP BAR
- The soaps are handmade and slight differences in colour and size should be expected.
- We do NOT support animal testing, and all of our products undergo testing on humans only.
- This product is Phthalate, SLS, and paraben-free.
- For external use only
- Our products do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This Charcoal Facial Soap Bar is not recommended for people who experience allergic reactions to natural essential oils or fragrance oil.
- Before using, please test on a small area to see if any irritation or reaction. Discontinue use if irritation or reaction occurs.
Local Pickup Option
If you are local, enter coupon code FREE10 if you would like to remove the shipping fee and
arrange a pickup time. The pickup location is in Kanata, Ontario. To arrange a pick up time
contact us using our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*